Friday, January 25, 2008

This and That....

Just a few pictures here and there for your enjoyment!


Okay, so I was needing to take a shower today. So I put Annie in her crib and loaded it up with toys to occupy her for a little bit. I got in the shower and when I got out I heard her crying a little. By the time I got to her room, she was out. Asleep....on her back! With her "uh oh" in her hand. We call pacifiers "uh ohs" because when I was little me and my brother would say "Uh Oh" whenever they would fall out of our mouths! Anyways.....so Justin took a picture of how cute she looked.
These are some pictures of Annie and her favorite toy, Elmo. He dances and sings when you push his tummy. Her Great Uncle Steve got it for her for Christmas! So I took some really cute ones of her and Elmo loving it up together!

This is a picture of Justin and Annie just hanging out. I thought it was really cute.For Laughs and Giggles.....this is a picture of spit up on Justin's neck. I put Annie on the back of him when he was sitting down and he was all "Oh Annie, Daddy's little girl.." And when I picked her back up (Just a few seconds later) there was spit up running down his neck and into his shirt! Haha...He had no idea! And then all of a sudden he said "Why is it so warm on my neck?" Haha..I love it! So I took a picture of it! And Annie is on rice cereal formula..thats why it is so chunky.....gross....Here is a picture of our cat Ferball. We don't really have any pictures of him because he is so black that he never shows up! But you can kinda see him in this one! And yes, he is pretty large!

1 comments:

Kurston and Kevin said...

those pictures of her with her elmo and the picture of her in her crib is soo cute!!