Thursday, January 31, 2008

BlackBerry!!!!

Woohoo! Justin got me my "early" Valentine's Day present! It is a red BlackBerry Curve! I love it! I have been wanting for it....well...I guess only a few weeks. But still! I am jazzed! It has way more things that my other phone. Plus, I have never really had a good phone! So this is soooooooooooo EXCITING! Here are some pictures. One with me and my phone, one with Annie and the phone, one with Justin and the phone, one with Taters and the phone, one with Skittles and the phone, and one with Ferball and the phone! They are all excited for me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is FRIGGIN' hilarious.....but why none with you and the phone? And...I beg your pardon,you thought your red samsung was pretty bomb when you first got it a year ago - loser! And why no mention of a thank you to your mom who helped you get that phone for such a great price - with my "connections"? AND....you need to CAREFULLY read your new posts BEFORE you post them....typos are just plain unexcusable at this point!!! Sincerely, your school mom

Melody said...

Annie's expression in that photo is so cute!

Tyler and Katy said...

Haha! I love IT!! I want one! You look good in that picture!

Kurston and Kevin said...

Ill have to show you how to use it!!!

SY said...

Copycat....

SY said...

Getting a Blackberry Curve in red, I was being sarcastic...

Erica and Jeremy said...

thats exciting!!! skittles looks very entreeged(dont worry i cant spell either)

Mrs. Schmalison said...

You're totally crazy. Do you do that with all your presents?