Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Annie's Candid Shots!



Heeelllooooo there! I posted a blog earlier about Annie sleeping in her crib on her own for the first time and I was going to keep talking about that. But I have a mild case of A.D.D and I am over it. So I will be moving on to something else now! Annie and I got a little bored tonight while we were waiting for bath time. We try not to give her baths until bed time. Any who, we got bored, so we did the only logical thing that a new mother and a adorable little baby would do.......WE TOOK PICTURES!! I told Annie to go get her cutest outfit on, and she did. You know....since she can walk and get her self dressed all on her own now. She is such a big girl. Anyways. She came out looking cute as always..I mean..we all know it. And I proceeded to take all the pictures I could. Annie posed and giggled and laughed the whole time. Then about five minutes into the "Professional" photo shoot, she was over it! And the picture taking came to a halt. But not before I got some really cute ones of her. However, Annie wanted to make a list of things she is going to do different for the next photo shoot.


1. She is planning on doing some extra squats to firm up her thighs and bottom area.

2. She will be sucking the tummy in a little better.

3. She will be locking the dogs outside during the photo shoot due to the fact that they kept interrupting the shoot. How unprofessional....

4. She will be going completely nude for the next shoot...those pictures will then be mailed directly to Play Baby....In hopes of being the next centerfold for 2008.

And last but certainly not least.....

5. Mommie is only allowed to take shots from her left side, she feels that is her best side. Low lighting must only be used. And mood music must be played...what a diva!



















And my FAVORITE one of all: