Monday, January 28, 2008

Big Girl Bath Time!

Okay, so tonight I decided to try out the big bath tub with Annie. The other night I tried taking the hammock off of the little bath tub while Annie was laying on it. Big mistake....the strap was on so tight that it flew back and hit her and then she fell into the water. And came out crying! Then I tried to sit her up on the little step inside the tub, but the tub was leaning forward so she wasn't able to sit. So then I tried to just put her in the bigger part of the tub, bad idea, she flopped around and slide almost under the water. It was by far her worst bath time ever! So tonight I figured I would put the little tub in the big tub and see how she did. I put a towel at the bottom so she wouldn't slide. She loved it! I read her two books and cleaned her all up. But then I wanted to see how she would do in the deeper part of the little tub, she hated it. I think she was scared at how deep she was so she started to cry. Then when I turned the water on in the tub, she started to cry. The noise was too loud for her. But, it wasn't that bad of an experience. My mom got it all on the camera! Enjoy!

This is when she was in the deep part...sad little one...

1 comments:

Kurston and Kevin said...

shes sure has some chi chis!!!