Wednesday, January 30, 2008

If loving you is wrong...Skittles doesn't want to be right....

Okay, so my cute little dog Skittles and my very fat cat Ferball have had an on again off again romance ever since we got Skittles over a year ago. Sometimes we can't find her, so we walk to the bedroom and see her either making out with him or sleeping next to him while he licks her. It is really strange. Whenever she sees him she has to go a lick him and love all over him. So, today I took some pictures of their young love blossuming into and relationship. I also took some video and added a little musical montage for affect. Of course, it is me singing, and not very good might I add....but they needed a little mood music.




Here is a video of Tater-Tot. He never gets any love from ferball or Skittles. So I did another musical montage for him also....





And this is a video of the whole family. I started off taping Skittles and Ferball again, but then I moved to Annie, Taters, and Justin! Enjoy! They may be long, but we thought they were funny! This is just a glimps at what we do to entertain ourselves!


3 comments:

Kurston and Kevin said...

Oh my gosh i laughed soo hard, this is soo freakin funny!!!

Erica and Jeremy said...

that totally made my day. that was the funniest thing i think ive ever seen and heard for that matter. Bravo!!! you should go for american idol! ps- that was a nice lil suduction look and move that justin did at the end. hahahah

The Carlson's said...

Justin is so hottttttttt