Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gama should feel really bad.....

So after our lovely photo shoot, I put Annie to bed. She was falling asleep and my mother said she had to use the bathroom. Okay..whatever..go for it, I thought. And then two seconds later I hear a VERY loud scream coming from Annie. I run into her room to find my mother holding her and tears GUSHING out of Annie's little eyes. I said "what the heck happened and what the heck are you doing in here?" And she replied, "I wanted to say goodbye but I knocked her music thing on her precious little head because I am the meanest grandmother in the whole world." Okay, maybe she didn't say those words exactly...but that is what Annie was thinking. Anyways, Annie was crying and then her little sad eyes found me and my mother handed her over and she started balling! It was the saddest yet cutest thing ever. It was like she knew I was her mommy and she wanted me to make it all better. My poor wittle baby girl. Here is a picture of the musical toy, which is quite heavy might I add, and then a picture of Annie and her little ice pack!

0 comments: