Friday, January 25, 2008

Creepy....

Okay...so for a while now there have been these previews for a movie called "Untraceable". And at one point the bad guy says "Hello Jennifer, I can hear you breathing....." I hate it! I mean of all names! I always have to plug my ears or change the channel when it comes on. But tonight....to make it worse...they showed a different preview for the movie in which the lead character , Jennifer, is looking for her daughter. Can you guess the name she is screaming out......ANNIE!!! Can you believe it! I can't! I mean come on...of all the names! Anyways....it is very disturbing and I am quite annoyed at the whole thing. I think I am going to write some hate letters to the writers of that movie!!! If you see the movie...let me know how it goes..and what the husband's name is! Thanks for listening.....

2 comments:

Kurston and Kevin said...

HaHa that is soo crazy...everytime i see that comercial for that movie i always think of you!!!

Kurston and Kevin said...

HaHa that is soo crazy...everytime i see that comercial for that movie i always think of you!!!