Friday, January 4, 2008

Mixing it up!

Hey guys! I have slacked a little on my blogging, so I am going to put a bunch of different pictures in this one. First is Annie's first Christmas. She had three different wardrobe changes. My favorite was the plaid dress she wore to my grandmother's house at the end of the day. But she also had jammies in the morning, and a Mrs. Santa outfit given to her by her great grandma Ya Ya. She opened lots of gifts, well, okay..I opened lots of gifts for her. Haha. But I loved every minute of it! By the time we go home that night, around 11 o'clock, we both realized that Annie had the majority of the gifts! Whats up with that?! She got all kinds of toys and "big girl" stuff. But her favorite gift was the singing Elmo she got from her Uncle Steve! Our favorite gift was the Costco card we got from my parents!!! We are so excited to go look at all the cool stuff. Justin is excited about the food samples that get passed out everyday! Annie is excited to go in her new carrier we got for her. And I am excited about the photo they took for my members card! It was great! Plus, did you know you can buy in bulk! So EXCITING!!!









Here are some picture of my cousin Beth and her little boy Cash. Cash is 6 weeks older than Annie. They both have big cheeks!! Haha





Next we have our snow trip. Justin and I went with Annie a couple of weeks ago, and then last week we went with our friends Kurston, Kevin, Erica, and Jeremy. We had soooo much fun! Justin pulled us all in sleds behind his quad. I also got new snow pants for the occasion! It is so exciting! Feel free to comment on my snow pants as they are very cute! And I know it!






It got a little bright for Annie. We forgot her little sunglasses! You might recognize some of these. We used them for our Christmas card this year!













This is a picture of Justin running into the sign! It was so funny!










Next is Annie's night with her grandma and grandpa Ridgeway. Justin and I went out to dinner with our friends Katy, Tyler, and Lucy last night. We went to BJ'S. It was so yummy! We ate a lot. And as usual I had to fight for a few small bites of the Cookie Ice cream we had for desert. Justin always goes at it like it is his last meal! But anyways, my parents watched Annie so we wouldn't have to take her out in the cold. We try to keep her in as much as possible so she will stay healthy. Pray for her health during this cold winter!!! My mother can't resist taking pictures of her any chance she gets. So here are a few of them. Feel free to also comment on how adorable our child is. We know...and we love it! Just kidding...but seriously...she is adorable!!











And the rest are just some of her candid shots! She likes to be photographed. And we just love taking pictures of her! Enjoy!!!















2 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

Oh i just love your snow pants!!haha Those pictures of Annie that your mom took are beautiful! You need to frame them and put them on your wall and give me your old decorations haha.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

That is the longest blog I think I have ever read!!! I thought it would never end!!!! And wow cute snow pants, are those new??? I just cant believe how cute they are!