Saturday, April 5, 2008

This and That

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have been a little busy. But I have some stories to tell and some cute pictures, as always, to go along with them!


First off....We got Annie a new bath! She used to have a little blue one with a hammock. When she grew too big for the hammock we took it off and let her sit in the little blue tub. But, the seat is in a reclining position, so it isn't very comfy for a 7 month old who wants to sit straight up to play. She is too little to be placed in the big tub. She can sit there, but she doesn't know how to put all her weight down when the water starts filling up. She kinda slides everywhere. So my mother and I went to target and found this really cute ducky tub. It is supposed to get them ready for the big tub. If you push it's little beak, it quacks! She loves it! I had to deflate the bottom because she would still slide around, but after that, she did great! She played with her toys and laughed and smiled the whole time!
Next, my mother, grandmother, Annie, and I all went to the new restaurant,Red Brick Pizza. It is soooooo yummy! They also have the Italian ice cream called Gilato. It was really good! Annie sat in her high chair and played with her grandma the whole time. My mother is amazing at making her laugh. But by the time I got my camera out, Annie was over laughing, and had moved on to my mother's water cup. But we also ran into Kevin and Kurston. And Kevin's parents, Laura and Chuck.....haha...I mean Jeoff! We had a lot of fun! Justin was working but was able to come home for the night. So he meet us there. And of course..ate a bunch!






And finally, these are just a few pictures of different things. Enjoy!

Our little one loves giving kisses! And we just love receiving them!

Here is a picture of little Annie and her mound of clothes that I had to fold! She has more clothes than any baby I know. And this bunch was only a weeks worth. Plus, she still has tons and tons of clean ones in her closet and dresser drawers! Oh, and she has no diaper on because she got her first little diaper rash...how sad.... so I was letting her "air" out!

This is just a picture I took of her the other day. I thought it was cute because she is always trying to reach for the camera when we take pictures, and plus, she looks a lot like Justin here!



1 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

very cute.yes, i have been waiting for more pics of lil annie. ( will you log on to my blogspot and pic a cute background? i dont know how.)