Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting Ready To Take Off......

Yup, Annie is trying so hard to get up and crawl. Today she was lifting her tummy off of the floor over and over again. She started bending her knees up but couldn't quite get the arms to hold her up at the same time. I got video of it. But I had to hide behind the coffee table so that she wouldn't see me and start crying. She is forming a little bit of separation anxiety. If she sees me and I am not holding her, or if I walk past her, she will start to fuss. Awww.....my wittle love bug loves her mommy! It really annoys Justin because when she is upset about something she only wants to be with me. Every time I hand her to him she watches me walk away and starts crying...secretly I love it...Haha! But it is strange, because it isn't like Justin is never around. He is an amazing daddy and he always is the first to get her in the morning, change her diaper, give her a bath, and and play with her on the floor. But I think that him being gone for a whole week at a time is really confusing for her. But now he doesn't have to do that anymore! Woohoo! I get my hubby home every night! And so does Annie! But......besides all that...we all know babies bond with mommies more! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

Way to go Annie!!! Did you notice that everytime Justin proped her up it was followed with a couple pats on the butt..... everytime!!! pat pat... pat pat.... way to go Annie... pat pat

Katy said...

your dogs smell! I can smell them from here!