Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not a whole lot.....

The title says it all....there hasn't been a whole lot going on over here. Well there has, but I guess I have been out shopping with Annie too much to even sit down and blog about any of it. Annie learned to get up on her hands and knees and then also to get from a crawling position to a sitting position. She actually did it for the first time when I was video taping her. So you know you get to see it! I was so excited! Now she is trying to master Crawling. She kinda hops for a little bit and then puts one arm out and pushes herself forward. She has made a couple successful attempts at taking one step, or crawl, forward! We will see how long it takes. She likes mimicking all the time. If she hears the kids from "Jon and Kate Plus 8" screaming in the background she will start to do her high pitch scream over and over again until they stop. She is just getting so big. I don't even have to show her where the "feel" part is on her touch and feel books. Once I turn the page she goes right for it! It has been one fun filled day after another over here!





Justin is in his third week of the Academy. And down 13 pounds as of Sunday! He is already looking thinner. I am going to start taking pictures of him weekly to show how fit he is getting! I also am proud to say that I have lost 11 pounds within the past two months...don't ask me how.....I guess my hips are just going back to normal and the baby weight is falling off! (Knock on wood) I have been walking lately for about an hour every night. I can fit into my pants from before I was pregnant! Woohoo! Go us!





Now as for Annie....she is gaining weight....but apparently that is a good thing when you are a baby! Go figure!








This is us at BJ's tonight with my family.

Annie with her daddy's fire helmet! He gets a new one with his name actually put on the hat when he graduates from the Academy.

This is Justin and Annie being bored the other night! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME VIDEO MAMA!!! Loved everything except you should have blogged about all yours and Annie's and Justin's gifts g-ma and g-pa brought back. Send me all those new pictures so I can add them to the new book - do it TODAY!!

Katy said...

haha Lucy was mimicking you in the video. She was saying ohhh baby in a high voice. yeah you should document Justin that will be fun!