Sunday, May 4, 2008

Annie and Cash's Play Date!

Today my mother, Annie and I went over to my Grandpa Bob's house to play with Cash! Cash is my cousin Beth's little boy. He is 6 weeks older than Annie. They hadn't seen each other since Christmas so it was time to get together. They seemed to like each other, Annie really loves other babies. She is always trying to touch them or play with them. But Cash is able to crawl so it was hard for Annie to keep up. But they played with their toys together and exchanged slobber! It was a lot of fun! Enjoy the pics!

This picture is of Isaiah (my cousin Brianna's boy,Left) Athan and Cash (My cousin Beth's boy's, right) and Annie! So far the only little girl!
This is Grandpa Bob and Annie, we had Bella the Bunny (her attached at the hip sleeping buddy) behind the camera! When she saw it she got so happy!
Flash Backs!
This is Annie and Cash a week and a half after Annie was born! They have grown up soo fast!
This is my cousin Beth and I with our new little ones in October of last year.......
And here we are now! I can happily say I look better then I did in October!
This is just a cute little video of them playing together. They both loved Annie's little glow duck!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww! Annie has so many baby friends! Probably more friends than I have! Too cute, I love old and new pictures!

Katy said...

oh my gosh he is so big