Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crawling Business.....

Heelllooooo there! Just thought I would do a little update on Annie's crawling progress. She isn't quite there yet, but you got to give her credit for trying! All she does all day long is move. Her routine consists of: roll over, get up on knees, get to sitting position from knees, get back onto knees,rock a little on knees, put one hand in front of the other and.......drop! Haha. It is really cute to see her trying so hard. Although..I have decided that I am not really ready for the whole crawling, getting into stuff, never a moment for me to sit down....stage. I was all happy for her to start doing the "older baby" stuff. But I have to say, I think it is a lot easier when you put her down and know she will be there when you come back with the laundry! Oh well....

I also have some other pictures that I found on my camera..Enjoy!

This was from today, my mom took it of Annie with both arms underneath her! It was really funny. And she stayed like that for 5 minutes or so!
This is how much are little one loves her bottle!
Annie and Lucy the other day. Remember Lucy....."Cheeeeeeeese" haha!
Holding hands...they did that on their own. Annie always looks mesmerized whenever Lucy is around.


Annie and Bella. Told you she loves that bunny!


This video is of Annie and Justin in our room tonight before she went to bed. She aways gets so happy whenever she sees me..you gotta love it! Plus, she has this really loud scream that she does from time to time...Ask anyone who has heard it..it is LOUD! We think she is gonna be a singer some day! I love this video because it just shows how she is these days. Always talking and if you interrupt her or don't pay attention she gets louder or gives you a funny look like "Hey, I am talking over here!"



About a week ago we put Annie's mattress down because we were re-arranging her room so we figured we would do that at the same time! Good thing I did because as I was typing this post I looked over at the monitor and saw her sitting straight up and reaching for the top of the crib to get up......now I don't think she would have been able to pull herself up..but still! She has been able to get herself into a sitting position for awhile, but this was the first time she did it in her crib! She is getting so big!

2 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

what a funny video! And that scream..... oh my god!!!!hahah

Heather said...

I hear you are sick! Not cool! Feel better cousin!