Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crawling!!!

That's right! Annie is a crawling! She started yesterday at my grandmother's house in front of my grandma and mother. I however was at home throwing up and other such wonderful things........I have been with that little girl since she was born, every day, waiting for special moments like this, watching her try to take the first crawl steps.....and she does it when I am not even there! What the heck! Now, she is not crawling all over the house. But if you put a toy in front of her she will slowly crawl towards it, with a few stumbles and falls. But she does it. I figure within the next week my house with be open season for her! I already got some baby proofing stuff today! It is so cute to see her, she kinda bounces and scoots! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Why were you throwing up?? Are you prego again???

The Carlson's said...

No No! Just a 24 hour thing!