Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ready, Set, CRAWL!

So I know I already posted a blog letting you know that Annie was crawling. But I thought I would post another video, okay maybe two, of her from today. She has already improved her crawling skills so much. She can actually go from one end of the room to the other! But like everyone says...it is A LOT more work! I am always up and down trying to catch her before she gets into something, or sticks something else into her mouth! (She is teething BAD, she has a little tooth poking it's way into the world...and apparently it hurts!) Even the dogs have to watch their toys because she will crawl over to them and start playing with them. Skittles doesn't mind..but Taters isn't quite ready to share yet. It is like our little girl has just gone from a baby to a little person in a matter of days! She gets angry when a toy is taken away. Her little fists get all tight and she makes a little "Argggg" sound. My mom got some good footage of it tonight. But it was on her camera so you will have to wait till I get it! She gets happy when I start singing nursery rhymes to her or read her a book before she takes her naps. I love it. She even crawled over to Justin today when he was on the couch. It made his day! I absolutely loved what she did today..........Erica came over to get some pregnancy "stuff" and we sat and talked on the floor for awhile. Annie kept crawling over to me and pushing herself up onto her knees and trying to get into my lap. She would put her little arms up and look at me like "Mommy, pick me up." Then I would sit her in my lap and she would just listen to our conversations. It melted my heart! It is about time she acts like she needs me! Just kidding! Oh and I failed to mention that while Erica and I were talking for a good 45 minutes....Tater-Tot was running around the neighborhood! He must have gotten out when Erica came in, and luckily, a lady tried to grab him and he ran all the way home. She walked up to our front porch to get him and he started barking at her. Then I realized that he was not in the house and I ran out front to get him! If he hadn't been so afraid of strangers then she might have picked him up and taken him home and I would have never seen my little snuggle bear anymore! It was devastating! But he is okay and safe now! Anyways...enjoy the pictures and videos....sorry this was so long....

This is a picture of Annie in her "Big Girl" stroller for the first time today! We went on our daily walk and may I just say....this stroller is so much easier to push than the bigger one. Plus she loved that she could just kick back and enjoy to breeze!
Me and Justin couldn't decide which video to put up, so he suggested just putting them both up!


2 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

Ya pregnancy "stuff"!! it was really cool to see her able to see something she wanted and just go after it! good job annie!!!

Melody said...

What a big girl! She learned so fast! Brooklyn is just barely getting up onto her hands and knees. She still doesn't sit. She CAN but she WON'T. Stubborn little stinker...