Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A New Hutch For Me!!!

Today my mother, grandmother, Annie, and I all went to Valencia for some shopping! And......I found the most perfect hutch for my house! It was my dream hutch! It goes with my house completely! I was so excited when I saw it....but new I couldn't afford it. Although it was really cheap! But luckily I have the most amazing grandmother! She offered to pay for it and I could pay her back slowly! Go grandma! Now the hard part.....loading it into my Yukon. It took us about an hour..but we managed to fit it in there. And then all three of us piled into the front row seats and drove 55 all the way home! It was really funny! We had all of our "crap" piled into the back! With Annie safely behind us...... I love my new hutch! Take a look!


Justin had just gotten home from the Academy, so he was standing at "parade rest" waiting to help us unload when we came around the corner! He is so proud of his uniform!



Then we went to Red Brick Pizza for dinner! Yummy.....

This is a video of Justin teasing Annie. She was trying so hard to grab the number sign.

This is a video of Annie trying to grab her little sweet potato puffs. She can't quite get the whole hand and finger coordination down.

2 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

Awww, that was so cute, annie and the puffs. And the hutch is really cute.

Katy said...

you got a new hutch! YOur so weird!