Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Handprints.......Disaster.....

So today I found a hand print kit that we hadn't used yet. So I figured Annie was old enough to be able to be still for ten seconds.......wrong. I got the kit all ready and Justin held her up while I placed her little hand into the clay......one second later.......Annie pulled her hand out with a hand full of the clay! Go Annie! So we took the clay out of her hand and quickly tried to smooth it out again into the molding tray. Second try........same thing......third try.........same thing. Forget it! I left it how it was and thought, oh well....this is kind of funny! So here is our finished product!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY PROOF THAT HOUSE ASAP!!!! THAT BABY IS ON THE MOOOOOVE!!!

I LOVE HERS!

Erica and Jeremy said...

yah!!!! way to go annie!!! ps, i could not understand the last thing yall said, it was all jumbled!!!

SY said...

where's the table????

Tyler and Katy said...

aw cute!! I think it came out pretty good! I love it here but at the same time I want to go home. I just remembered that we are leaving for Vegas on Friday night. Sucks!