Monday, April 7, 2008

A Hilarious Look Back...

My cousin Stephanie sent these pictures to me the other day. I thought they were so funny! Me and Justin had only been dating for a month or so. People often ask me how I get Justin to do some of the funniest things, and I always say,"He likes to make me laugh!" He did back then, and he does today. Although it takes a little more persuasion to get him to do some of the things today. I guess he figures he got me, so he doesn't need to do AS many stupid things! Haha. As I look at these two pictures, I am reminded of how skinny I was. How wonderful it was......although I do think my face looks better now, but my body.......that's another story! Oh well. I have been working out. And even more so now because with Justin going into the academy in a week....I need to start getting into shape. Because Justin is gonna look more and more like he does in these pictures! I can't be the fat one! Here they are.....we were dressed in my color guard uniforms from High School. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

you look hot in that silver outfit!

Erica and Jeremy said...

hahaha, those are great pics