Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just A Few Pictures.....



Just some pictures of little miss Annie today. She was in a really happy mood and wondered why I hadn't had any photo shoots for her lately. So, we had one! Enjoy!





She was raising her arms up and down and screaming!






Cheese.....





Now I had to post this one because she looked so cute, but me on the other hand.....it was late..... She put her arm around me when I said "lets take a picture" haha, it was so cute! This was the first picture that I was playing with, but I couldn't do the rest, Justin wanted me to go watch a movie with him...

Annie with her new foam letters! She took the "P" and sucked on it for awhile!



This is a video of Annie making a clicking sound with her tongue after I would do it. Listen closely because her click isn't very loud. And it is more towards the end of the video! She likes to imitate us!


1 comments:

Melody said...

These are my thoughts when seeing videos of Annie, "Is Brooklyn 'special' or something?!" Seriously, they're like the same age but Brooklyn still just rolls around on the floor. No mimicking, no sitting... not even any hair! What's going on here?! Maybe I need to switch to organic. =)