Friday, March 28, 2008

Annie gives Kisses!

Annie has a new little trick that we have just discovered within the past few days. She loves to give kisses to herself in the mirror! Ever since she was born we have always said "Give me kisses", so I think she now kinda understands what it means. If you tell her to give you kisses she usually with turn her head toward you and allow you to kiss her. But today we noticed that if we said "Give Kisses", she would kiss the mirror! It is really cute! Enjoy!


Also, Justin had his orientation today for the Fire Department. It was all day long, which kinda sucked because we were planning on going to the beach. But oh well. He came home with all these books and a list of things that we have to go buy for the academy. Call me stupid, but I don't understand why you need homework, books, and your button up shirt to line up with your belt buckle if you are putting out fires! I don't get it! But he was way excited that he got his little name tag. So I took a picture of him and his excitement!


Last but not least....Annie got her little head stuck in her flower today! Haha! I was doing the dishes and she started crying, when I came around the corner..I found her like this.....I am not really sure how she managed to get it stuck, but she did. Once I picked her up she was fine. She thought it was funny that it was on her head!

P.S. I am not one to usually take sad pictures of little Annie, but how could I resist this one!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

aloha friend- here she is:

stephanielovesthomas.blogspot.com

hooray!

Katy said...

What kind of things are you supposed to buy? what kind of mother would take a picture of her child while she is in distress. I WOULD! haha

Heather said...

Your baby is cute even when she cries!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.