Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Whoever Said Rolling Over Was A Great Milestone?

So Annie just figured out today that she can roll over in her crib! Can I tell you how annoying this is???!!! I have to watch her on the monitor every minute! She has been doing it ALL day today. And not just in her crib, but on the floor too. I mean, the floor is fine because she has plenty of room to turn back over, but the crib is not okay! I have to keep going in there and flipping her over! She thinks it is so funny! It is crazy how they realize they can do something and then keep doing it over and over again. I don't want her on her tummy because of SIDS. I know it is greatly reduced when they hit 6 months, but still! I got video of her doing it today. This was the fifth time she did it in a five minute time period! Not Funny!

0 comments: