Friday, March 7, 2008

Oh Oriental Wrap!

Okay, so there is this Oriental Chicken Salad Wrap at Applebees that I absolutely love! I had it again last night over at Katy's house. It was so delicious! And healthy for you!

If you know that it is in fact not healthy for you...please do not inform me. I feel like it is the best meal on the diet list! I feel ever so healthy when I bite into it. And finding out that it is not so healthy would destroy my dreams. I mean, it has to be at least a little more healthy than Katy's hamburger........

I bet you it is as healthy as Tofu.

Is Tofu even healthy? See this is why diets are wasted on me. I have no idea what is healthy. Now I am going to go drown my sorrows with a fruit punch sobe!

Is that healthy?

Oh, and Katy.......you added that chocolate cake unto your meal of fatty hamburger......Yes I had some cake too..but I had that healthy wrap!

I'm done.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I am so glad that I can be the first to inform you that the wrap is not healthy! Fried chicken with fried crunchy things and then the sauce is way fattening! Sorry! As for the burger think about it! A grilled hamburger no mayo or cheese with all the veggies hmmm. Which one is better? CAN I GET A AMEN!

Melody said...

Hey Jemmo, I don't know if you cook, but we found this cool site that gives you the recipes for stuff you find in restaurants. Some of them cost 79 cents (like for Cinnabon, yum!) but this Oriental Chicken Salad recipe is free! So if you want to make it at home sometime, you can find it at topsecretrecipes.com