Monday, March 10, 2008

Poor Little Ducky....

This Huggies commercial is so sad. I feel so bad for the little ducky! Especially when he opens the door and he leans over a little to look in. It is so sad. Yes I am weird, but these kinds of commercial are not appropriate for sensitive viewers like me! Like the S.P.C.A commercials....whats up with those! They come out of no where! They give you know warning....all of a sudden a little innocent doggy's face is starring at me through the T.V!! And I just want to say "I would save you little fella if I didn't already have two dogs and a cat!" Oh well, Here is the sad Ducky commercial....

://

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that commercial for the first time last night on t.v., and I was like "what's up with that sad ltitle ducky"...LOL, I agree with you 100%.

P.S. Annie is the bestes in the westes to have such a sensitive momma, someday when she walks out of the house with messy hair and a hideous outfit, her mommy won't say a word!

SY said...

looooser, haha. i don't get it!

question for ya...how do you get music on your blogspot??????