Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bass Pro Shop...A Man's Heaven!

On Saturday, at 8 o'clock in the morning, my mother, father, Justin, Annie and I all went to the Bass Pro Shop in LA. It was a lot of fun! I mean, that place is huge! It is bigger than Home Depot! Two whole stories! Fish, animals, shooting games, rock climbing, a restaurant, and a Fudge Factory!!! Yummmmiieeeee!!!! Anyways....the boys were so excited to go! I know everyone has seen the National Lampoon Movie where the dad takes his family to Wally World, and when they get there, him and his son do a slow motion run the the entrance! Well, the boys did the exact same thing and I got it on camera!...I provided the musical montage..the same from the movie! My mother and I were laughing sooooo hard, as you will be able to hear on the videos!!! We took some pictures of Annie. Plus she sat in her stroller facing forwards for the first time! We had a lot of fun! Enjoy the videos!
Annie got a little yellow bird that makes noises! She loved it, as you can tell by the look on her face! We also got her a stuffed animal bear skinned rug! It is really cute in the middle of her room! And I know it is a lot of pictures of her and the bear...but she just loves being on it...she gets all excited!
This one is sooooo funny! Well heck, they all are! But in this one Justin went to give my dad a high five and my dad totally blew him off! Haha, he didn't even know that Justin was trying to high five him! I almost peed my pants when I saw it! Sorry..for the weird laugh....
In the movie, National Lampoon, Chevy Chase is running with his son and he gets out of breath halfway there, so that is why my dad looks so crippled! He was trying to imitate Chevy!

In this one, the boys skipped to the front door!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So hilarious....boy you guys look like you had fun....oh wait, I was there, we did have fun!!! Senior Grandma Moment.

Erica and Jeremy said...

haha too funny. bet they cant wait till we get that store here!.

Tyler and Katy said...

haha! I like the skipping one! Dose Justin not know what slow motion is!