Saturday, March 8, 2008

Grazing in The Grass Is a Gas, Baby Can You Dig It?

We took little Annabel outside today. It was such a nice and sunny day! Plus she has never put her little feet on grass before! And to my amazement....she actually sat up the ENTIRE time we were outside. She can sit up, but usually falls after a few seconds. But not today! I don't know if it was the grass that helped her stay up better, but she did! We took some pictures of her grass grazing day. They are so cute because in most of them she has her little toes all spread out! That is ONE thing that she gets from me! My mother always makes fun of me because when I am trying on clothes in dressing rooms she can see my toes under the door and they are always either curled up or spread out! Yes, a small victory for me! Anyways, Enjoy!!!



This is exactly what Skittles is always trying to do to Annie. It is so gross!



2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! So impressive that she is sitting up by herself! Brooklyn refuses to sit. I try to sit her down and she just arches her back really hard. She wants to stand or lie down, nothing in between.

Erica and Jeremy said...

awwww! so cute, she looks alot like justin in those pics. Sorry jemmo.