Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Pictures are in!!!

We took Annie to JCPenney's to get her first professional pictures taken. She had two wardrobe changes. Both spring dresses. We figured she would do pretty good because we have taken thousands of pictures of her since she was born and she has grown to like the camera. But we didn't count on her deciding that she didn't want to take a nap that day. So we went anyways, hoping for the best. Her great grandma Ya Ya entertained her before she went in. She was all smiles..but then once the camera started clicking....she was over it! Haha. But we still got some cute ones. Not to mention are very favorite one that we got in all sizes! Enjoy!

Favorite!!

Now, our scanner isn't working so I had to take pictures of the pictures so I could put them on here. So they are supposed to be bright like the ones above, but our camera makes them look yellowish.....but oh well you get the point!

These pictures are from this morning when I had her on the floor in my bathroom while I was getting ready. She found herself in the mirror and was actually giving herself kisses! It was the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

I dont know which one I want I like them all. Maybe the one with Justin wearing a dirty old hat. That one is my favorite!

Melody said...

Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!! How did you get her to make that kissy face? What a sweetheart! I was going to save myself the money and not get Brooklyn's picture taken professionally because I take so many pictures of her at home. But this convinced me otherwise. They are so CUTE!!

Stephanie said...

your daughter is so awesome! my favorite is that top one as well. wonder where she got all that personality from? ;)