Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Ready For The Fire Academy!

Today Justin, Annie, Tater-Tot, Skittles, and I all went for a little walk. When I was pregnant a friend of my father-in-law gave us this hiking backpack. We weren't really sure when we would be able to use it. I mean, you can't really go to the mall wearing a hiking backpack....but you can use it to get your husband in shape! So we strapped it on Justin and went walking! She was so cute in it! And she totally loved it! She spent the whole time looking around with her mouth open and smiling at everything! We took her to the park and let her swing on the swings and I went down a few slides with her. And Katy, this one is for you: Justin dropped the dogs leashes into the sand and now they are not working because there is sand all in them! So annoying! Anyways, here are a few pics of our adventure!
And this is a picture of Justin after I pushed him over while he was on the computer! It was so funny! We were laughing so hard!

0 comments: