Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun Friday!

Today Justin and I did some "well needed" outside chores. Justin mowed the lawn in the front and back, pulled some VERY large weeds, hosed all the walk ways down, and washed both of our cars! We put Annie outside while I was cleaning out "my giant purse" of a car! I had one large trash bag for trash....and one large trash bag for things I wanted to keep! Annie just sat and played with her toys while we tackled the Yukon! She even wore her little sun glasses that her grandma Kelly got her! They work pretty good because they have a strap on them so they don't fall off. She has like 6 pairs of sunglasses! And some really cute ones her grandma Jill got her. Those grandma's sure know how to protect her little eyes! Anyways...I took some pictures of the giant weeds we had growing on the side of the house...we never knew they were there! And then I took some pictures of Annie in her sunglasses! Enjoy!

Here are some pictures that Justin took of the Almond trees on Olive Drive! They were really pretty! Justin likes scenery pictures.....he is so cute!

1 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

I wish my husband would do chores!