Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anyone smell fire???

I do!! It is my hubby coming into the room! Grrrrrr....he is on fire!!! Haha! Anyways....Justin had his second interview with the Chief of the Fire Department. And although he didn't "tell" him he got the job, he did say " I can't "tell" you that you got the job yet, but you should be expecting a call from me either today or tomorrow, and I expect you will be pretty happy, get ready to start working!!!!" And he told him how much he will be making!! We are so excited!!! Go Hubby!!! Look how cute he looks in his suit!! I made him do all the poses!!!

This is Justin's magazine shot!

Yes, I know....in this video....I TOTALLY SOUND LIKE A MAN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S FIREMAN JUSTIN - YOUR FAMILY IS SOOOO PROUD OF YOU....WE KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU...AND BY THE WAY, WE WANT FIREFIGHTER STICKERS FOR OUR TRUCK...ANYTHING SO KEN CAN SPEED WITHOUT BEING PULLED OVER...LOL....BUT SERIOUSLY...WE ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR SON (IN-LAW). ASK US..."WHAT DOES YOUR DAUGHTER'S HUSBAND DO FOR A LIVING?" AND WE WILL REPLY WITH GUSTO AND PRIDE..."HE'S A FIREMAN!!" WE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ONE OF THOSE FIREMAN CALENDARS....WE STILL RECALL THE PHOTOS JEN TOOK IN NOTHING BUT YOUR PANTS AND YOUR SUSPENDERS..WE EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU NOW!! LOL... WAY TO GO JUSTINE!!!!

Kurston and Kevin said...

YAY im so excited for you guys!!! ill have to post the pictures of kevin posing with a golf club!!!