Sunday, February 24, 2008

Days of Our Dogs.....Part 1

Okay, so I decided that my animals should be stars in their own soap opera! I mean, they are little characters. So..thats just what I did...Every week I will put up a new episode for your viewing pleasure. In this weeks episode......Ferball guards the back door and wont let the little dogs in. Not even his love, Skittles. Tater-Tot attacked him last night in his sleep, so he is seeking revenge. All the narration and voices will be done by me! Enjoy this weeks episode! P.S. Everything is video taped and posted while Annie is sleeping..I don't just sit her in a corner and hang out with the dogs all day.....

4 comments:

SY said...

The things I have to look forward to when I become a stay at home mom...haha

The Carlson's said...

If you were only so lucky! Haha!

Kurston and Kevin said...

All i have to say is your are such a DORK!!!

Erica and Jeremy said...

hahaha, maybe the oh so famous HERCULES should come over and resuce taters and skittles!!