Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Walking

Annie is walking!!! Well, with an occasional fall here and there. For the past couple days she has just been letting go of the furniture and going full speed ahead! I feel so bad, because Justin has been at work for the past two days so he has missed all the fun! And I finally got my camera back and with batteries, so that is why there has been no videos or pictures of much lately! But I got a video tonight! She has been walking, or trying to walk, everywhere! So I got my camera out, knowing full well she was waaaaaaay past needing to go to bed and that I might not get anything,but I took a chance and started recording. She was a little fussy when I took my cell phone away from her in order to use it to lure her my way......but it got her attention enough to walk a little for me! Enjoy!





1 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

yahhhhh Annie!!!! way to go!