Sunday, August 10, 2008

Those Darn Olympics!

So after watching the Olympics for the past couple of days, I have come to the conclusion that it is far to stressful for me to watch! I get so excited, especially when it comes to swimming. I guess because they are racing each other. But it is almost to stressful to watch. I get all sick and even have to close my eyes at times when the swimmers are neck and neck. I know, very lame, yet very true! So sad! On a happier less stressful note, I think Annie really enjoys the gymnastics! Every time they have a floor routine and the music starts, she walks on over to the T.V. and starts dancing and pointing to the gymnasts. Anyways, the Olympics are over for the night, thank goodness. I don't think I could have handled another race like the men's swimming relay they just had! Go U.S.A!
Also, while I was cleaning out Annie's closet in an attempt to make some more room for the growing number of clothes she has accumulated, I found this really cute jacket that she never got a chance to wear! So, I put it on her and made her model it for me for awhile! I thought it would be too small for her, seeing how it is size 3-6 months, but it wasn't. It actually fit her perfectly. She is smaller than most babies her age, which is weird because she used to be bigger than most. But my mother said that my brother and I were the same way. Heck, my friend Katy used to be taller than me! And now I am like a whole foot taller than her! Anyways, here is a picture of her little jacket!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right now while you are thinking about it...email me to work the picture by the tv watching the olympics and the one in the coat. NOW!!!!

Erica and Jeremy said...

awwww, a wittle eskmoe!!!