Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tooth Count....1,2,3,4......5!!!!


We finally got Number 5!!! He has been peeking out for a while....and has finally come out into the world, or mouth, of Annie! Woohoo! The sad thing is.....now she is lopsided. She has two on top and two on bottom, both in the middle. And the newest addition is on the left side, on the top......Not balanced at all....drives me crazy! But hey, at least she got another one! Apparently my brother and I both took forever to get teeth. And by forever I mean, I just got a baby tooth removed a year or so ago, and there was no permanent tooth under it. And my wisdom teeth never came up because my back molars never came out, so when it came time to get my wisdom teeth pulled....they took my molars instead....leaving the wisdom teeth to now act as my molars. That was in 2005.....and they are just now starting to come through! Crazy..I know! But the good side, I have NEVER had a cavity...knock on wood!

1 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

Yippi!!! way to go miss annie!