Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Begins At 7:00 A.M.

So Our Christmas started at 7 AM.....Well.....mine did at least. Justin's started at 9:03 and Annie's started at 10:13. But who is keeping track? Anyways. We had Justin's parents and sister over for Christmas morning presents and cinnamon rolls. Yummmmmmy! That was the start of one unhealthy eating day for me....but thats beside the point....Justin and I opened presents and enjoyed the silence, while everyone else waited patiently for Annie to awake......including a few "I am just gonna check on her" wake up attempts by Justin's dad. She finally woke up, my child likes to sleep in...thank goodness! She opened up her gifts which included clothes, toys, and books from her auntie Katie and a VERY cute miniature Graco baby doll set from her Grandpa and Grandma Carlson. Once the set was taken out of the box and assembled, by yours truly, Annie tried to get into each thing. She tried to sit in the stroller, and managed to actually get into it, and after that she climbed into the bassinet. I guess she figured they looked just like hers, so why not! It was cute! I only have pictures of her in the bassinet, Auntie Katie will have to send me the others! She also got little bath tablets that change the bath water different colors. It is really cool! These pictures show the water as blue, but it was actually purple!

Annie thought it was cool that the water was different....I didn't think she would even notice...but as you can see, she was pointing at it and saying "Dat". Which means "That?"
Annie got two baby dolls this year, however, she only likes to push Bella around in the stroller. All day long......back and fourth!
I taught her how to say Cheese!
Then at about 12:00, we headed over to my parents house for presents! Annie got this four wheeler and a bouncy/ball house! She loves the house...not too sure about the four wheeler. She also got lots of books and toys!
After that, we went to Justin's Grandmother's house at 3:00. Again, Katie will have to send me those pictures...I always forget my camera! There, she got tons of stuff from her Ya-Ya and a camo bear and bathtub boat from her Great Uncle Steve! Then we went over to my Grandmother's house at around 6:30. There, we were told of a new arrival coming in August! Heather and Eli are expecting! Woohoo! It's about time we get another baby for Annie to play with! We got home around 12!!! That's usually how every holiday goes around here!
Then, the next evening, we had my Dad's side of the family over for X-mas goodies and for the little ones to get a chance to play together! This side of the family actually has other kids for Annie to play with! My cousin Brianna has a son Isaiah, and Beth and her Hubby have two boys, Athan and Cash!
This is my cousin Beth's baby, Cash. He is 6 weeks older than Annie.
Here Annie is showing everyone how to do a somersault!
Marcus and Athan
Isaiah
Every time we get together we take a picture of Beth and I, and our two kiddies. This one was taken two weeks after Annie was born.
This was taken in June, and I believe Annie was 9 months and Cash 10.
And this was taken on Friday. They grow up so fast! And apparently Cash likes the way stripes make him look! Haha
This first video is of Annie and her dolls. She likes to put them to bed and sing "Rock-a-bye Baby" to them. Although, all she says is "Baby" and rocks back and fourth!


And this video is of Annie pushing Bella around in her stroller.

0 comments: