Sunday, December 21, 2008

It Snowed!

Okay okay.....it didn't really snow. Justin and I went on our annual mountain road trip to the snow on Saturday! My parents watched Annie so that she wouldn't have to sit in the car for that long, even though she does really good in cars and usually always falls asleep. But this is a trip that Justin and I usually do by ourselves. Anyways, we had a lot of fun and I spotted a few "Monster Bucks" as Justin would call them. While I was spotting....Justin filled the truck bed with snow! That is also a tradition! We brought it all the way home and Justin made a snowman in the front yard with some old potatoes and olives! Haha.Lots of people stopped and took pictures....I guess it would be pretty weird to see a snowman in a front yard when the weather is nice a sunny and no one else has any snow in there yards....and the fact that it NEVER snows here....But anyways....we went outside and played in it and had snowball fights. I must say....snowballs hurt! I'm not a fan of that game! Annie didn't like touching the snow with her shoes and every time we tried to get her to stand in it she would lift her legs up so that we wouldn't put her down! It was pretty funny! Anyways...enjoy!

0 comments: