Friday, December 19, 2008

Annie's First Hair Cut!

Annie had her first hair cut Yesterday. My friend Kurston cut it at her salon. Now I know her hair isn't that long, but it was growing really weird and I couldn't take it any longer. It looked like she had a mullet. She has about 3 cow licks and she has less hair right above the back of her head then everywhere else. Its pretty funny looking. And everyday it is going in a new direction. She can thank her Daddy for that. Not me, I have the straightest, finest hair EVER! Not one cow lick on my head! Justin has a bunch! Anyways... I wasn't quite sure how she was going to do, you know, having to sit still and all. But she did very good. Kurston gave her a squirt bottle and she played with it the entire 5 minutes we were there. We just had a little taken off the back and her bangs trimmed. Or should I say her "One" long bang trimmed.

Justin's family went to Hawaii last week and brought back a little hula outfit for Annie. We even got her to dance in it!
Here is our family X-Mas present this year! With help from Justin's parents, we were able to get a new T.V. Thank goodness! Our old one was a huge box that was starting to go out! And yes we have little stockings this year, but only because Annie can reach the normal size ones and I didn't want her pulling on them and having a stocking holder falling on her little head!
And this beauty if from my parents for X-Mas! It is a high "Counter Top" table. It matches our coffee table too. We love it! As you all know.....we had converted the dinning room into Annie's play room months and months ago. Before she was even crawling! But now she pretty much has the run of the house so I took the gates down, picked up the carpets and foam letters, and moved her toys into her room! Now we finally have a table to eat dinner at! Oh, I sold our old table at a garage sell about a month before I made the dinning room into Annie's room! Hahaha! So it has been a LONG time!

4 comments:

SY said...

Nice sweatshirt! Haha!

Kurston and Kevin said...

shes soo cute!!!

Erica and Jeremy said...

awww, hula hula!!!

southern north carolina said...

haha loved the video. love the outfit. she's so adorable!

this is devin..ericas cousin!