Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg Fun



Katy, Erica and I....along with.......3 year old Lucy, 18 month old Annie, 7 month old Wade, and 3 month old Carter dyed and decorated Easter eggs today! Lucky little Katy had both her kids take a nap so she could enjoy blissful sponge painting egg time. Wade took a short little nap with his momma, Erica. And Annie......stayed up the whole time! She loves social settings, and didn't want to sleep. But it didn't bother me any because she just played with Wade the whole time. Anyways, we ate pizza and decorated 36 eggs in all. It was a lot of fun!



Six of Erica's eggs



All twelve of mine...okay okay..Thirteen.....I accidentally decorated one of Erica's! Haha That one is not in the picture!

Katy's eggs! And Lucy got to decorate the one on the bottom left corner.Katy, Carter and I

3 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

today was alot of fun! lets make this an easter tradition, like the ginger bread house decorating is for christmas. next time we should decorate the suger cookie eggs as well! It also was really good to see katy and her bebe's!!!

well since you got to the blog before i did I will just post the EGG BLOWING!!!!

Anonymous said...

put me on your DAGGUM blog list!!!!!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Cute eggs!! I want to make cute pretty eggs like that!!!!