Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie!

Today is our little ones Birthday! Lets see......a year ago, this time, I was holding a little 7lb 3oz baby girl in my arms and trying to stay awake. Now, a year later, I can barely get her to stop running around, let alone try to hold her! But every night, when she is tired from the day of exploring, I am able to hold my little baby girl and rock her back and fourth. I still sing the same song to her. My heart beats for her. I can not believe it has already been a year. And in this short year, she has grown up so fast. From holding her head up, to rolling over, to sitting up, all the way to running! We couldn't imagine our lives without Annie. It just wouldn't make sense. We thank God every day for her. I could sit and watch her sleep for hours. Wondering what she is thinking, or who she is dreaming of. She brings all the happiness in the world to us. And I can not wait to see what she learns next!

Tomorrow we are having her first Birthday Party at my mother's house. We already have a Tinkerbell bounce house waiting for everyone. Annie loves bouncing in it! There are games and prizes and lots and lots of fun to be had! Hope all is able to make it!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Annie over the past year......all in order.

1 comments:

SY said...

i loooove baby girl =]