Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost A Year Old.....

Our little Annie is almost 1 year old. Tomorrow is her 1st Birthday. She was born at 10:54 with my Husband, Mother, and friend Katy by my side.......or legs.... haha! By this time last year I was getting ready to be induced with everyone I have ever met in my life watching in the room. I can't believe it has already been a year. It has gone by so fast! I love that little girl more and more every day. I want to keep talking about her first year of life, but I am going to do that tomorrow on her official Birthday! Now, I leave you with two videos of Annie dancing in her Daddy's arms and doing her "Chicken Dance". This is who we get to hold, kiss, hug, play with, laugh with, learn with, dance with, read with, smile with, walk with, run with, cry with, sleep with, and love.....

0 comments: