Monday, June 2, 2008

Stand and Deliver

So yesterday was the first day Annie was able to pull herself up on her own! I looked over at the monitor and saw nothing but two legs.....upright! She was supposed to be sleeping. Me and Justin ran into the room to find her hanging onto the edge of the crib with an amazed look on her face! We both got excited for her and did the usual "Woohoo! Way to go! You are such a big girl!" chants and she smiled and did her little giggle right along with us! Well, after that, she kept doing it over and over again! But every time we would get the camera out to video tape her or even just to get a picture for proof....she would do her not so graceful fall to the floor! But when I came home today from my walk with my mother, she was in her little play room with Justin and she crawled right over to the gate and pulled herself up! And pretty fast might I add. This time..I was able to get it on camera! Enjoy!This one was last night. It is kinda long.....but if you just go to the 1:55 minute mark it is pretty funny! She strains when she is trying to pull herself up.....you would think her thunder thighs had more strength in them. But after she is done getting up, she starts wheezing like Justin does when he laughs! It is pretty funny!

This one is from tonight. Towards the end of the video...Tater-Tot barks and it scared Annie! It was so funny! And she actually was able to still hold on!

I took this picture today.....you know who you are....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be sure to check out my blogg today...you will be paid back...trust me.

Jason said...

Oh wow... mean picture. I'm taking that as a confession from Jill that it's her tush? Shoulda kept her mouth shut! =) We would have never known!

Erica and Jeremy said...

Oh, so true.... Silence is key!! Way to go ANNIE!!