Friday, June 20, 2008

Bath Time!!!

Annie loves her some bath time! Every time she hears the water turn on she stops whatever she is doing "getting into" and comes crawling towards the bathroom. She started doing this a couple weeks ago. I always knew she somewhat enjoyed bath time but I guess I didn't know she enjoyed them this much! Now that she is able to be in the big bath tub instead of the baby bath tub, she is able to crawl everywhere. She loves it, she scoots from one end to the next. She will even lay flat on her tummy in the water for awhile making sure to always keep her face out of the water! Anyways, just thought I would post a little video of how she reacts when she hears the water running. Now I had already started the bath before I got the camera out, so she already knew she was getting one and started crawling into the room. But I quickly shut the water off and grabbed the camera to video tape how cute she is. I placed her all the way into the front room and ran into the bathroom and started recording, however, she already knew she was getting a bath and managed to crawl a little faster than I was able to push record. I got her crawling to the bathroom but I only got her crawling from the hall way cuz she was too fast for me! Goofy girl! Anyways..enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was priceless....we loved it!!! ahhh, our baby hers is so adorable.....Love G-Ma Jillana and Old G-Pa Kenny

Erica and Jeremy said...

hehe, its good to know that annie takes baths. unlike her mom, you smelly assmunch.jk