Monday, July 23, 2007

Trip to the Mountains



So Saturday night Justin gets a wild idea to go to the mountains for a Sunday drive. I didn't really want to go because there isn't a whole lot of hospitals in the mountains! I mean, what if I went into labor. I would be scared to come home and face the wrath of my mother. She would be sooooo mad if I gave birth and she was not there to see it! These are the kinds of things I think about on a daily basis. Haha. But I figured I would let him think I wanted to go, and by the time morning came he would be too tired to go. Or even forget about it all together. I was wrong... I woke up at 9 o'clock, because I don't get much sleep now-a-days. Justin was still asleep, I figured, why wake him up...he looks so peaceful...and if I wake him up, he might remember the mountains! So I let him sleep. He awoke at 11 o'clock with the fun idea of going to the mountains! So I sucked it up, and said fine, we will go, but only if the babies can go too! So we packed their bed, toys, leashes, and food. Not to mention their very own Aquafina bottled water! And we were off! It was a really nice drive. I saw a horse laying on its side with his feet straight out while two other horses just starred at it. I swear it was dead! There was no water, food , or shade! It was so dead! But Justin said I was dumb and that horses sleep on their sides! Yea right! Anyways..we also saw deer and Tater-tot saw squirrels! We got to the mountains and let the dogs out to play. We have great video of it, but I don't know how to download them onto my blog! After about on hour, we drove down to Justin's favorite pizza place and ate. Then we came home! All in all, it was a great day! I got to go pee in the woods, that was an adventure in itself! Justin got some nice pictures of that, but they will NOT be posted!! And when we got home, Justin made me Google the horse thing. And there were actual pictures of horses lying down on their sides with their feet straight out! I still don't believe it! Oh well! Our next blog with be about our Anniversary trip we are taking this weekend!!! Woohoo!

3 comments:

SY said...

the trip you're taking without me :[ haha, what mountains did you go to?

Lindsey said...

Disregard the message I left on your other post...I clicked ok after I entered my message and a new post was there...weird...oh well.

Tyler and Katy said...

how fun!! I didnt even think to look at your page because I didnt think you would have anything new. But you did!!! I want to go to the mountains for a day. What a good husband you have. If we went anywhere it would be with a bunch of family. hahaha