Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Life So Far.....


Hey guys!! Well, we decided we needed to get a blog of our own! So I guess we will start off by letting everyone know about us. And most of these posts will be done by me, Jennifer, because Justin isn't good with computers. I met Justin in October of 2004. I went to the eye Doctor for some new contacts. I met his mother, Kelly, for the first time at my appointment. She had a nurse come over and ask me if I was single. I was a little bit confused.....I thought the nurse was trying to pick up on me and I was like "I don't like girls.....at least like that anyways....." But then Kelly brought over a picture of her son, Justin. He was standing by a fire truck in his dress blues. He was soooo cute. I agreed to meet him and gave her my number. A few days later, he called and took me out on a date. A date that consisted of a restaurant that I hated, Coconut Joe's, and the dollar theater. I should have known then... But I still liked him and I guess we hit it off because we have been inseparable ever since. He proposed 6 months later on horse back at Pismo Beach. It was so romantic! Anyways.....On the way to getting married, we accumulated a little baby boy named Tater-Tot. Justin and I were in Pismo on July 4,2005, when we saw him in the pet store. It was love at first sight. Justin bought him for me after a half an hour of whimpering. Then, on October 1,2005, we got married. Our wedding was beautiful. And my hair was rockin that day! Then we moved our little family into our first apartment. At this time our family consisted of Justin, Me, Tater-Tot, and Ferball. Ferball was my cat previously. I got him when I was a junior in High School. So he had to come along. We stayed in that apartment for 9 months and then moved to a condo. While in the new place we added on another puppy. Baby Skittles. Justin got her for me for Christmas. Isn't he the best! Well, I guess we didn't think our family was big enough, so we went and got pregnant! Just a few weeks after getting Skittles. Oh well! So we stayed in that condo for a year and then packed our "growing" family up and moved into a house. We now had: Justin, Me, Ferball, Tater-Tot, Skittles, and Baby Annie Elizabeth. We got the house ready, and Justin painted every wall. He is so good at that! We now have a crib, dresser/changing table, stroller, car seat, bouncer, high chair, swing, and bassinet. Not to mention the growing closet filled with pink clothes my mother loves to buy! I am now 7 1/2 months pregnant and Annie is due on September 24,2007. We are also excited. Now all we have to do is get Tater-Tot to not be jealous over the new baby. So that is our life so far. We have a lot of love to share! But we are not planning on getting anymore animals!!!

5 comments:

Tyler and Katy said...

YEA!! Im soooo glad that you got a blog. Now you have to keep up on it. Take lots of pictures of everything. I cant wait till Annie is born so we can see all the cute pictures of her.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I am excited to see what you guys are up to. I want to come see the baby's room. You need to invite us over for something so I can see your house all decorated. I haven't seen it since Justin was in the painting process. Talk to ya later.

SY said...

you should make a blog about how obsessed you are with me.

Lindsey said...

Okay, so I already know all about your life so far...I want to know what you are doing now...it's time for a new post.

Lindsey said...

Seriously...I'm going to stop looking at your blog if you don't put something new up...I need some excitement here at work...give me something to look at!