Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Can you say, "Bladder Control?"

Okay, I just thought I would let everyone know how completely annoyed I am with having to pee every hour. And it isn't just a regular feeling of having to go, it is a sudden urge. The kind of urge you get when a foot is being jammed into your bladder! That's what I get every time I have to go pee. It wakes me up at night, out of a complete R.E.M. sleep. Yea that's right...I learned about that in college! And if having to go every hour while I am awake was bad enough, Annie likes to wake my up every 20 minutes or so in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I mean come on! Then when Justin goes to work in the morning I finally get some sleep. But only for about 2 hours because then my hips start to ache and I can't lay there anymore. So when I get out of bed I am completely out of it and I have run into the wall twice within the past week! So here are a list of things that I need:

1. A removable bladder so that Justin may take it into the bathroom whenever Annie wants to start dancing on it.

2. If a removable one is not available, I will settle for a fashionable set of silk diapers. The kind that really hug your figure.

3. A set of new legs waiting by the bed for me when my hips start to hurt. That way I can just switch them out and go back to sleep.

4. And last but not least...A list of things husbands should not say to their wives when they are pregnant! Justin decided to let me know the other day that I was finally filling out my maternity pants in the booty area. Thanks a lot snooks!

I have said what I needed to say, now I need to go pee!

5 comments:

SY said...

you are so weird! ha. what's med?

Katy said...

You are so good at writting blogs!! Just wait till your in the back of Target and the pee urge hits but you cant go anywhere for fear that it will just come out so you stand with your legs crossed hopeing it will go away enough for you to be aable to walk to the bathroom. but it dosent

The Carlson's said...

Haha! I remember you telling me that story!

David said...

That is a very funny blog. You are a pretty good writer. I will probablly show this one to other people.

David said...

This comment and the last are actually from Lindsey.