Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day Fun

On Saturday Annie and I helped Justin paint the back wall of the house.Okay...I didn't really help, I took pictures.......and Annie played in the dirt. But we spent the time with him so he wouldn't be alone.

Later that night Justin sent me to get an hour and a half massage while he planned a romantic V-Day dinner at home for us. How sweet my snuggle bum is.

Just another day with my two favorite people. Playing games.......learning new tricks....saying new words......learning the do's and don'ts of parenting......enjoying each others company.
There is nothing better than spending a sunny Saturday with my curious, excitable, snuggling, happy little girl and my romantic, sneaky, secret keeping husband.......


The best!

3 comments:

Erica and Jeremy said...

That sounds all very nice! but I think you meant mAssage!

Heartstrings said...

What a great V-day!
Chase was born on November 17th. He is so awesome and I love love love being a mom!
How do you chat back and forth on this blogspot? Do you just have to comment on photos? hmmm... sorta new to this whole thing. =)

Anonymous said...

put me back on!!!!!