Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I See The Beach And The Beach Sees Me

We went to the beach this past weekend with Justin's family.

Annie slept in the bed with me for the first time ever!

She ate nothing but snacks all weekend long.

Justin had a lot of ice cream.

Annie saw a lot of birds.
I got another glass ball for my collection.

Annie got some really cool Monarch butterflies that hang from the ceiling.

I found a pubic hair in the hotel shower.

Annie's hair curled up due to the beach weather.

I loved that Annie's hair curled up.

Justin damaged every piece of furniture in the room trying to open my old fashion coke bottle, just to find a bottle opener attached to the bathroom counter......after we had already gotten the top off.

We went to the pet store where Justin and I bought Tater-tot almost 4 years ago.

We drove home and talked about how nice it was to have only had one child on this trip.


0 comments: