Thursday, September 6, 2007

Counting down the days!!!!

Okay! So I went to the Doctor today for my 37 1/2 week appointment, and found out some really great and exciting news!!!! I am 1 cm dilated....I know..not much... but at least it is something! I am also 50% effaced and little Annie is head down and really far in the birth canal! The doctor was shocked when he could feel her head so close! I am sooooo excited! Me and Justin have been walking to make this baby come out! But I fear I might have to do the dirty deed to really get more dilated! That sucks! Haha! Just thought I would over share a little!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

My friend was having sex like 3 times a day with her husband just to try and go into labor. Her husband was calling it sex from hell.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

You need to have the baby so I come over and see the room! From the little a can see in the picture, it looks way cute! When I get pregnant I think I might be more excited about decorating the nursery than actually having a baby.

David said...

you guys should have that baby today!