Sunday, August 26, 2007

9 months and counting.....

Here are just a few pictures of the past 9 months. Only 29 more days to go!




Here was our first ultrasound of baby Annie. I believe I was 8 weeks.

Here was our second one. Still in the first trimester.


This was in our second trimester. She is already looking cuter!!


Here was our last one. I haven't had another is a long time!

My tummy at 6 months.
These few pictures were from our 26 week appointment!
These pictures are from the 7th month.
8 months......
This was our early anniversary trip to the beach. I was still only 8 months....
And finally......9 months! Only a few more weeks!! Can't wait!I would have more pictures of Justin...but he won't let me take any pictures of him!

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Cute Tummy!!!! Our blog address is alisonmoreno.blogspot.com

Katy said...

If you dont have stretch marks yet I think your good. Thats not fair! You'll probably be one of those moms like Hiedi clume that looks amazing right after she gives birth!