Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bennett Lee Carlson

Our little Bennett was born on January 3rd at 6:35pm. He weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 21 1/4 in long. He is our BIG boy! We have enjoyed him sooo much! He is a very good baby. Only cries when he is hungry or doesn't want his diaper changed. He is a good sleeper, good eater, and good snuggler. He is very attached to his mommy, and adores his black and white cat we are calling "Felix". Annie loves him, and is such a great big sister. She never has been jealous of him and has never acted out against him. However, we can tell that she would like the same amount of attention he gets. But she is always the first to bring him his pacifier, or hand us a diaper, put Felix next to him, or inform me that he is ready to "Breastfeed". Lol. She is the sweetest little thing to him. It makes me really happy. Bennett loves his swing, thank goodness, cuz Annie hated it! He likes the sound machine that Annie doesn't need anymore and enjoys stroller walks and car rides, especially when mommy has the music on. He has started to smile, but I must admit, he only seems to be smiling at me! Too bad for everyone else! And in case you didn't notice, he looks just like my dad/me (because I look like my dad). But when you put both of them together, they could be siblings! (With a huge age gap..)I always said I wanted all our children to look like Justin, just like Annie does, but I have to say...I do enjoy having one that looks like me. He is now 7 weeks old (as of tomorrow) and weighs 12lbs 60z (as of last Thursday). We are so thankful for him and can't wait to see all the changes in his personality and physical appearance that are yet to come. Who knows, he might end up looking like Justin after all!

Here is Bennett working hard to hold his heavy head up. He is so strong!

0 comments: