Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

Hello there! It's me again!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, but things have been really busy over here with the house and all........and let's face it.....I haven't felt like blogging!

But we did just celebrate New Years, so I can show you those fun happenings!

We just did a small little get together. Mainly because none of us had anything to do! It was my parents, Katy and Tyler, my mother-in-law, and my G-ma. We ate some yummy dinner and pigged out on snacks the whole night! And later on, my bother and Chris showed up with two of their friends.

Lucy and Annie played with Annie's new kitchen set she got for Christmas. And then the rest of the night they fought over all the toys that Annie doesn't have doubles of. Every once in a while you would hear a loud scream from Lucy and a cry from Annie and you would find them both pulling on a toy and giving you the "You better tell her to let go and back off" look. Priceless.....

We had an aggravation competition. My mom and dad made Justin and I and Jared and Chris boards! So we had four people to a board and then the first two winners went and played the championship round! I was doing good in the beginning, I even made it to the champions table.....but everything quickly went down hill from there! I lost at EVERYTHING the rest of the night! Even "Crinkle!"

Because I sucked at the games, I was given the picture taking task. Now lets be honest.....If you end up being the one who takes the pictures at the party, you never get to be in any............

I took care of that stupid rule! I am in pretty much every one! Ha! Enjoy!









Justin was losing, so i felt the need to annoy him more by having a small photo op!
So Funny!



Don't give a bored person a camera......






0 comments: